Job Description: Job Title
Regional Anti Financial Crime (AFC) Controls Oversight Location
London Corporate Title
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated AFC function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank's business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
The function you will be joining is responsible for driving a holistic understanding of the effectiveness of the United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI) AFC control framework in meeting the region's obligations and managing the Financial Crime risks to which it is exposed. You will work closely with the group function to leverage the work delivered to date, and the assets/capabilities delivered. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Leverage the group-wide approach to designing, implementing, and assuring AFC Controls and drive adoption of the framework within the region
- Oversee the design of AFC Controls Framework components to ensure that UKI can evidence the application of Controls against Legal, Regulation and Governance (LRG) and relevant Financial Crime risks
- Ensure that the UKI region can meet expectations and commitments made to senior management and external stakeholders
- Work with relevant AFC functions and Risk Assessment team in assessing the impact of new and emerging threats/risks on specific Control
- Ensure transparent and timely communication of Control coverage and effectiveness to senior stakeholders within UKI and the Group
How we'll support you
- Sound knowledge of non-financial risk standards
- Experience in a global Financial Crime function, leading implementation of new standards and knowledge of industry-standard controls for fighting financial crime
- Good knowledge of financial crime legal/regulatory framework
- A keen curiosity and interest in constantly looking to understand and improve the status quo
About us and our teams
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.