The Venue Data and Surveillance Remediation Program has been created to implement enhancements to standards, procedures, and controls applicable to the CIB Markets trade venue governance framework designed to effectively mitigate market conduct risk through second line of defense trade surveillance, where appropriate, and other controls. The role would require that you drive and prioritize CIB Markets Technology ’s efforts in support of the program deliverables in meeting the firms Regulatory commitments.
- Drive CIB technology teams to implement CaaS Venue Inventory Toolkit ensuring requirements are ratified with stakeholder groups and control expectations are clearly understood.
- Drive the implementation of controls, automation and process efficiencies required to meet regulatory commitments within the program as they relate to reconciliations to demonstrate data completeness.
- Coordinate across multiple program stakeholders in CIB Tech, Compliance, LOB BCM, Corporate Tech, Audit, Legal and Regulatory affairs to ensure requirements of CIB Tech teams are reviewed and accurate for effective prioritisation.
- Develop reporting and tracking frameworks to ensure execution is tracked and status reported in timely manner along with efficient and early escalation of issues and challenges.
- Actively participate and drive the strategic dialogue for technology solutions as they relate to the Venues program to enhance the end-to-end control environment.
- Present at the Venues Governance forums, representing CIB technology in matters requiring forum attention, preparing materials, and summarising complex issues with clearly defined asks and next action.
- Prepare related materials to inform strategic decision making and escalation to the Venues Steering Committee consisting of very senior leadership across the firm.
- Prepare and drive workshops and working group deep dives to bottom out complex issues across multiple stakeholders ensuring buy-in as needed.
- Act as an effective counterweight and balancing partner with CIB Technology and the Program ‘s constraints bringing together different views to ensure outcomes are focussed on execution of the critical path milestones.
Requirements / Capabilities / Skills
- Understanding of the Market conduct risks applicable to the CIB Markets trading business activity.
- Detailed understanding of the data types and data sources related to these trading activities from source (Venue) to surveillance destination and how these relate to the various surveillance models.
- Awareness of the firms Technical Data Quality program governing data control standards as they relate to the transfer of data from source to destination.
- Proven track record of working in a regulatory driven Product or Program management capacity preparing and reporting materials to support strategic decision making and drive execution.
- (preferred) Understanding of the firms control programs and standards.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.Full timePosting Date: 2023-12-05