Excellent permanent opportunity to join a thriving company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The company is growing rapidly and can offer attractive training and development opportunities! They are big on internal promotion! They also provide a great working atmosphere based within stylish offices and offer special perks for staff such a fun breakout room, free pizza monthly and flexible start and finish times!
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work within the Finance Team supporting the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to ensure data is kept up to date and handle phone calls and emails from suppliers.
- Ensure the correct VAT treatment of invoices and liaise with the Purchase Ledger as and when required
- Be responsible for the execution of weekly supplier payment runs with direction from the manager
- Set up new supplier accounts on the Sage system accounting system as and when required
- Raise queries with suppliers or internally regarding purchase invoices/credit notes as appropriate
- Respond to emails and phone calls from suppliers
To apply for this role previous experience within a finance will be beneficial. Entry level candidates with a keen desire to succeed within a finance role are welcomed to apply.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week, with flexible start and finish times.
Salary Up to £24,000 depending on experience + 23 days holiday rising yearly to 25 days + hybrid working + cycle2work scheme + staff discounts