General Ledger Accountant with Spanish
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be involved in General Ledger controlling and reporting, compliance, tax, statutory, and multiple general accounting and reporting activities, along with a range of other financial reconciliation and control tasks as required within the team.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Control and manage the accuracy of General Ledger for the assigned Arrow companies.
- Complete all relevant month-end financial close procedures including necessary accruals and prepayments activities.
- Prepare and be responsible for all necessary internal reporting required within Europe and to US head office.
- Facilities and restructuring accounting and control.
- Carry out relevant Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Hedging and Revaluation.
- Headcount reporting, control and forecasting support.
- Statutory accounting and corporation tax work.
- Statutory/Corporate reconciliations and European consolidation.
- Control and prepare VAT, Intrastat and Sales List Reporting, submission of Vat Returns and related compliance.
- Support and be involved with all audit work.
- Manage the fixed asset register and all relevant accounting, liaising with the accounts payable clerks and other business areas where required.
- Prepare any necessary variance analysis for all the above.
- Support other accountants within the team on a variety of tasks in order to meet the total needs of the finance department.
- Involvement with developing new/efficient processes/procedures within the accounting team.
- Provide support and assistance to the Accounting Manager on projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Manage other staff where appropriate.
What Are We Looking For?
- You've got 5+ years of experience in all-round accounting.
- You've got a very good knowledge of general accounting and reporting processes .
- You've got fluent English and Spanish language skills.
- You've got experience with making an accrual, prepaid, VAT, balance sheet reconciliation .
- You've got advanced Excel and data manipulation skills.
- You are a results-driven person.
- You can work under pressure and meet deadlines .
- You've got the ability to prioritize your tasks.
What is in it For You?
- This is a temporary contract for 9 months.
- Hybrid work model
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Employee Assistance Program .
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creat ing a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
ES-Alcobendas, Spain (Avenida de Europa) 40 Hrs
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.