Role: Group Accountant for a Boutique Fitness Brand
Salary: £35 - £40k depending on experience
One of the UK's first Fitness and Wellness Supergroup who offer a portfolio of premium studios. We are UK's most groundbreaking fitness and wellness brands with a mission to take these brands not only further across the nation - but also across the International market too!
We are looking for a Group Accountant to join our expanding team.
• Be the main contact for our outsourced AP and AR function and review high level work completed by them.
• Be the payroll contact and liaise with your fully outsourced payroll provider to process monthly payroll.
• Liaise with wider finance team in preparing weekly supplier payrun, with reference to business cash flow requirements
• Ensuring outsource bookkeepers are entering all supplier invoices requiring payment on to payments spreadsheet.
• Managing accounts receivable to ensure all invoices issued are paid on time.
• Review bank reconciliations by outsource bookkeepers & ensuring correct allocations of payments both out and in.
• Be first point of contact for any payment queries relating to card payments made by customers and liaise with studio managers to resolve disputes.
• Gain strong understanding of front of house systems to provide support for implementation of new software.
• This role will have some responsibilities during the annual audit process and dealing with external auditors.
• Weekly and Daily studio revenue and attendance KPI management.
• Support Management Accountant and FC on month end review and ad hoc projects.
• This is a very hands on role and would suit someone from a fitness background that understands the intricacies of how studios are run.
If this sounds like a role that you are looking for then please APPLY NOW.