LGBT Great careers, powered by The Ocean Partnership, supports the investment industry in building diverse high performing team.
The role holder will be responsible for a broad variety of accounting tasks for a range of alternative Investment Funds.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us. Key remits
- Point of contact for all Fund Manager queries resolving any questions and reconciliation issues
- Reviewing all fund documentation and application of fund terms including subscription documents, and investment management agreements
- Overseeing income and expenses
- Reviewing investment and capital activity
- Dealing with valuation adjustments
- Support tax team preparing reports
- Process Corporate Actions confirming price changes
- Work alongside auditors for year-end
- Working on projects
- Proven fund accounting experience along with client management skills within a Hedge Fund environment
- Knowledge of US principles would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Experience using Advent Geneva, Enfusion & Sungard Investran
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL/VBA knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong communicator and able to manage queries
- Analytical individual
Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.