LGBT Great careers, powered by The Ocean Partnership, supports the investment industry in building diverse high performing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a property funds role involving liaison with members of the senior management team, managing agents, asset management and external advisors.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Provide monthly and quarterly accounts
- Review fund accounting and asset reporting functions
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Production and analysis of asset data
- Preparation of VAT returns and other tax compliance reporting
- Provide group with quarterly consolidation reporting
- Support change projects for the fund accounting team
- Part qualified/qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent - or QBE
- Fund Accounting experience, ideally in asset management
- Management experience, or someone ready to take that step into a supervisory role
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The Ocean Partnership is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.