We are delighted to be supporting a global manufacturing business intheir search for a Management Accountant to be based at their UK Head Office in Alfreton. This is a newly created role that will support a recently appointed Finance Manager and work closely with theFinance Business Partner.
The business has continued to grow over the past5 years with a number of key contract wins that should see turnover increase to over £150m in 2024. The role will require someone comfortable in a business facing position within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Qualifications and experience
- Input relevant journals necessary for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Material and manufacturing related journals after training from FBP
- Prepare and distribute overhead costs reports and review with departmental managers
- Review and update all balance sheet reconciliations
- Update and maintain intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget data for all overhead cost areas
- Assis in the preparation of interim forecast data for all overhead cost areas
- Part/newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Familiar with both transactional, financial and management accounting functions
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Strong attention to detail