I am working with a global life insurer where they are recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager for 12 months to join ASAP.
Financial Reporting Manager£600-700 per day umbrella insideStart ASAPInsuranceLondon-Hybrid working options available
LIFE OR REINSURANCE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all aspects of financial and regulatory reporting for the divisional entities, with a particular focus on), US GAAP and Economic Capital reporting.
- Provide analysis of financial/regulatory results and its entities, including preparing and presenting results to various committees, and for external reporting purposes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the BU Finance teams to ensure that finance is kept appraised and understands how products and transactions materially impact the results.
- Manage, coach and develop other members of the Financial Reporting team, ensuring they are receiving the support required to achieve team, divisional and group goals.
- Provide review and support on the statutory financial reporting, especially over year-end reporting.
- Strong regulatory reporting experience, including experience in a multiple regulatory environment
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- Strong management experience with a proven track record of managing through change
- Experience of managing a Group, Divisional or Regional team is preferred
- Strong commercial understanding of (re)insurance business
Please apply below or contact Chloe Williams on 0203 465 0012 or