EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Visit us at https://www.ey.com/en_Ik
About EY Strategy and Transactions
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team assists clients in managing their capital agenda, with sub-service lines including Valuation, Modelling and Economics (VME) and Lead Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
We are seeking motivated and analytical individuals to join our SaT team as Analysts, with a strong passion and exceptional attention to detail.
In your role as an analyst, you will have great responsibility and work on exciting projects related to corporate finance in a successful team.
- Analyze companies and industries from a financial and operational perspective to support valuation and M&A engagements
- Develop financial models and conduct complex business valuations
- Preparation of reports and presentation materials such as information memoranda, company presentations and board materials.
- Support in transaction execution such as due diligence, preparation of documents and support in dialogues with customers, counterparties and other advisors.
- Interact with project members and senior staff on a daily basis
What we look for
The role requires the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics and/ or equivalent professional qualification [CIMA/ ACCA] with demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis. Completed or currently pursuing CFA Level 1 will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts and principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint