Mō te tūranga - About the role
Kia Hanga I Te Ao, E Ora Ai, E Tupu Ai, Te Tangata Me Te Kainga. At ANZ, we're shaping a world where people and communities thrive, driven by a common goal: to improve the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
The role is responsible for providing market leading service that meets the financial needs of Business Banking customers. This includes the experience of the small business banking customer, following the customer interaction and credit process that establishes what financial solutions the customer needs, and recommending then delivering the solutions. The role is also accountable to acquire, retain and grow profitable relationships through each interaction.
Whatever the day has in store, you'll be working with a close knit team that supports each other and celebrates team wins.
Banking is changing and we're changing with it, giving our people great opportunities to try new things, learn and grow. Whatever your role at ANZ, you'll be building your future, while helping to build ours.
Role Location: Te Tiriti o Willis - Willis Street
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Effectively manage referrals & ensure timely turn-around of customer requests / enquiries
- Grow the business through, new client acquisition and contribute to regional performance objectives through meeting customer needs with ANZ solutions
- Support and/or suggest opportunities to improve processes for greater customer experience.
- Work with other segments within the bank to identify opportunities for growth, maximise share of wallet and meet customer needs
- Ensure disclosure and compliance requirements for sales, credit and customer complaints are met
Ōu Pūkenga? - What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Prior experience in developing strong relationships in a customer focused role
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures and systems
- Significant experience in financial services
- Home Lending experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A positive attitude with a growth mindset
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
Recruiter Please update with country specific content.
Te Rā Ōtinga - Job Posting End Date