Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing SME, who are looking to appoint a Financial Planning Analyst, following an exciting growth period. In order to be considered, you will speak Mandarin.
You will report into the Finance Director and will be the driving force for the commercial business, analysing and communicating all financial information in relation to strategy and business planning. You will work closely with the operational managers to ensure efficient and effective information flow and accuracy, adding value on financial information gained by identifying solutions, with clear communication. You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Planning, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Month-end closing responsibilities, P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow.
- Analyse data to identify current and past trends.
- Monitor KPI's to analyse variances to improve performance and forecasting accuracy.
- Active operational involvement in daily business.
- Close collaboration with the operational teams to ensure accurate project reporting.
- Analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Sales planning, analyses, reconciliations.
- Internal controls improvements.
- Presenting data to Senior Management on both short-term goals and long-term plans.
- Investment proposals for capital purchases and growth opportunities.
- Review and implementation of financial controls.
- AR/AP reconciliation with group.
- Manage fixed assets & all associated journals & reporting.
In return you will receive:
- £60,000 - £70,000 salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours / days
- Hybrid working
- Fast track career progression
Interested in hearing more? Please apply direct