Head of Finance Head of Finance / Permanent role / Merseyside Warrington / Salary £70,000
Resourcery Group are working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance to join our client who are a hugely successful and rapidly expanding organisation in Warrington.
Due to our clients substantial growth, this is a newly created role in the business and will be based at the Warrington office. Reporting directly into an impressive Finance Director, this is a key leadership position within the organisation, and it is vital in steering the finance team, ensuring the highest standards of quality and leadership as they continue to move forward. This Head of Finance role would ideally suit an ACA qualified accountant sho is looking to progress into an FD role in the future.
Our client is a market leader with a turnover in the region of £700m. They have award winning offices in Warrington and have also embraced flexiblw working. Key
- As the Head of Finance, you will play a central role in leading and overseeing the finance department, encompassing a dynamic team of Management Accountants Finance Business Partners.
- You will provide supervision, direction, and mentorship, fostering a collaborative and results driven environment.
- You will improve existing processes and challenge the team to reach new heights, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- You will assume financial oversight and responsibility for the financial health of the UK business, overseeing the P&L for the various segments within the group.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Contribute to the development of business and financial strategies.
- Provision of accurate and timely consolidated financial information
- You will define, track, and report on KPIs that measure the success of commercial strategies and their impact on the organisation's financial performance.
- You will report directly to the Finance Director and present financial and commercial reports to the Board. Your will liaise regularly with C-suite level stakeholders.
- Support the business around M&A opportunities
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- This role requires a combination of financial acumen, business strategy, and market knowledge to drive growth and profitability.
- Strong communication skills are needed to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders and to facilitate cross-functional collaboration.