Multi-site hospitality/Leisure business with a reputation for providing a great place to work requires a Financial Accountant within the Group reporting team
This is a truly great business to work for with a reputation for providing an excellent working culture and fantastic office space and hybrid working. They have grown significantly in recent years and will continue to do so.
Whilst reporting into the Head of reporting you key accountabilities will be:
- Month end activities for P&L lines below EBITDA and various balance sheet accounts including posting of journals, producing supporting calculations and reconciliations.
- Preparation of fixed asset notes on a quarterly basis and commentary for balance sheet lines for the monthly finance pack.
- Preparing consolidated balance sheet packs and cash flows on a monthly basis for reporting to key stakeholders.
- Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS/FRS 101 in One Source with accompanying notes.
- Assist with co-ordinating the preparation and completion of statutory accounts across our European companies, which are compliant with local GAAP.
- Preparing the company for external audit including: preparation of year-end reconciliations and disclosure notes with supporting calculations and preparation of audit deliverables.
- Assisting the tax team with iXBRL tagging of the financial statements.
- Delivering ad hoc projects.
This role is perfectly suited to a recently qualified ACA looking to make a first move from Accountancy practice into industry and this has historically been the route to develop a career within the business. ACCA qualified candidates with strong technical skills will also be considered.
On offer is Hybrid working and an excellent benefits package