Axon Moore is pleased to be partnering with a leading Sheffield manufacturing company in the recruitment process of a Finance Business Partner to join their team - this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a true business partnering capacity and play a pivotal role in this company’s growth.
With a T/O of circa £80 million this company is on the trajectory of an exciting phase of growth and development. If you are a strategic, commercially minded finance professional looking to take the next step in your career then I would encourage you to apply.
- Collaboration and presentation of financial findings / insight to senior stakeholders and employees.
- The ability to drive informed financial improvement throughout the company.
- Take ownership of financial analysis for relevant business areas.
- Provide financial insight to the wider business and possess the ability to translate financial findings to non-finance employees.
- Identify operational factors which will drive improvement throughout the business.
- Work to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of planning and forecasting processes.
- Take ownership of P&L, reconciliation and forecasting within the business.
- Take accountability of financial KPI’s, finance deliverables and financial projects.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or working towards
- Experience in a business partnering or similar role.
- Strong MS Excel and systems experience.
- Strong commercial finance understanding.
- Proactive attitude
- Extremely strong communication and interpersonal skills.