Neolytix is a boutique Consulting and Management Services Organization that works with small & medium-sized healthcare providers across the United States. Our portfolio of services caters to micro verticals and is built on the expertise we have developed in enabling these practices.
Work with a company where your work can make a real impact!
- We are a boutique company respected and by our clients providing no-nonsense advice on key issues that impact them.
- 4.7 on Google and 4.2 on Glassdoor with 80% of approval rating!
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Senior Reporting Analyst that can be part of our growing team.
A Senior Reporting Analyst is expected to have experience in data analysis with a focus on forecasting and budgeting. As our organization expands, it is crucial to foresee prospective financial potential and the Senior Reporting Analyst should be able to not only make financial projections but also implement automated reporting systems. The Senior Reporting Analyst must be able to prepare and publish reports consistently and in a timely manner.
Ultimately, we want a team member to join our diverse and highly skilled team. They should be highly self-motivated, professional, experienced, reliable, ambitious, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks. Roles &
- Publishes monthly forecast template using Excel and PowerBI
- Timely and accurate submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS reporting in areas of Fiinancial Projections, Operations reporting for clients and Manpower Reporting.
- Create budgeting and reporting models in excel.
- Develop and implement automation in the current monthly MIS reporting, annual operating plan and rolling estimates.
- Ensure close coordination with demand planners to ensure timely submission of monthly performance reports to management.
- Work in close coordination with teams on specific and ad hoc request for information submission.
- Ensure internal controls and compliance for audit requirements.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Migrate frequently used reports to Power BI for self service by internal stakeholders or clients.
- Prepare presentation reports in PowerPoint.
- Create automated self service dashboards for reporting using Power BI.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and building advanced statistical models.
- Power user in Excel - can create automated models for repeatable reporting.
- Expert in using Pivot Tables and advanced excel functions.
- Experienced in data clean up, validation and scrubbing.
- Highly analytical - can analyse reports and drill down variances.
Education & Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Advanced English language skills - can write business commentary on reports.
- Experience in Power BI highly desirable.
- Highly organised and can maintain efficient task lists and prioritizations.
- 2-3 years experience in financial planning, statistics and analysis.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting or financial reporting.
- Advanced literacy in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Power BI is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR