What You'll Be Doing | Mō te Tūranga
About You | Mōu
- Carry out Warrant of Fitness inspections and provide accurate reports, written and verbal, to customers explaining your findings
- Refer or promote appropriate products and services to customers
- Assist with investigating customer service issues when required
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- Has a Warrant of Fitness authority (COF Certification advantageous)
- Physically fit with a clean driving record
- Passionate about all things automotive
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; making technical terms easy to understand for customers
- Comfortable with learning new technology, systems and processes when required
Working with the AA | Me mahi tahi tatou ki AA
- Free AA Membership for you and your whānau*
- NZAA Super Scheme with employer contributions + discounted insurance
- A day off for your birthday
- Uniforms and tools to use at the workshop
For over 120 years we've been helping Kiwis on their adventures! Today, we're one of New Zealand's most respected and trusted brands.
From our humble beginnings as a motoring enthusiast's club, the New Zealand AA (Automobile Association) has grown into a large, dynamic organisation offering many services and products to more than 1.8 million Members.
Here, we offer a lot more than roadside assistance. We're constantly evolving and advancing into new businesses, offering new challenges and a range of opportunities.
Our teams celebrate diversity and believe that everyone should be able to bring their true selves to work every day. We want you to feel comfortable to be your authentic self throughout the recruitment process, please feel free to let us know if there is anything you need to allow you to participate equitably.
Come join us and take your career on its next adventure!