Your new company
You\'ll be working for an exciting private sector organisation in Swindon.
Your new role
You\'ll be supporting the Senior Accountant in the upkeep of the Company's financial records and production of monthly and annual accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with month-end tasks
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Journal postings
- Accounts preparations to Trial Balance
- Assistance with policies and procedures
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Have well-rounded finance experience
- Sage/Xero experience would be beneficial
- Good Excel skills (Vlookups, Xlookups, Sumifs, Pivot Tables)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK passport
What you\'ll get in return
- £34,000 - £36,000 DOE
- 25-day holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working after probation
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on hotels
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.