Hi there! Thanks for stopping by
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We're looking for a Partner Billing and Commission Specialist to join our team in Auckland. In this role, you will join our partnerships team and be responsible for ensuring all partner commissions are accurate and paid promptly. You will closely collaborate with with multiple stakeholders and departments to ensure all operational requests are handled efficiently. In addition to this, you will be exploring opportunities to improve the team's operational processes. The ideal candidate for this role has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail, you are solutions-driven and will consistently ensure accuracy in processing and validating partner commissions.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage partner payouts by processing and verifying software commissions and payments revenue share. Additionally, creating software and payments rev share reporting, generating POs / Invoices
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure payouts are processed
- Generate datasets to provide stakeholders with additional insights into processed commissions and revenue shares
- Collaborate with partners, ensuring all questions are answered, as well as providing them with updates on the status of their payments
- Continuously review and analyse the current commission process, identifying any areas for improvement and recommending changes to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Assist in projects related to partner incentives, such as partner terminations, commissions restructuring etc.
- Build effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to facilitate solutions
- Ensure processes are documented, clearly outlining all workflows and policy changes in an understandable manner
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Prior experience in a Billing, Accounts Payable / receivable role or similar role
- Extensive background in operational analysis to assist in defining efficient processes/workflows and drive much needed enhancements
- Proven experience working with Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other CRMs
- Previous experience and proficiency in manual data reconciliation and entry processes
- High level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in processing and validating partner commissions.
We know that people are more than what's on their CV. If you're unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the 'Apply' button and give it a try!
What's in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that's creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that'll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
Do you need additional support during an interview?
At Lightspeed, we acknowledge that we face the unique challenge of engaging with and hiring diverse talent from marginalised communities with different personal or cultural norms. For many candidates from these underrepresented groups, a job interview can be an extra stressful or challenging experience. Taking this nuanced perspective into consideration, Lightspeed is pleased to offer Supported Interviews! This means you're welcome to bring whānau or a support person along with you during any Lightspeed interview (excluding initial recruiter phone call). This ensures you have the best opportunity to display your full range of strengths.
Quick heads-up: the team's currently taking a break for the holidays. We'll be back in action checking out applications after January 8th, 2024. Thanks a bunch for your interest and patience!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Lightspeed is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Lightspeed welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you're proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal's gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Lightspeed handles your information in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Statement.