Your new company
An Edinburgh-based tech company requires an Interim Management Accountant role due to an internal project.
Your new role
- Prepare and analyse financial statements, budgets, and forecasts to support strategic planning and performance evaluation.
- Monitor and manage the financial health of the company, identifying areas of improvement and implementing cost-saving initiatives.
- Conduct financial analysis, highlighting key trends, risks, and opportunities for the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and efficient financial reporting.
- Provide support during audits and regulatory compliance.
- Implement robust financial controls and processes, ensuring compliance at all times.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Management accounts experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to commit to start in the next couple of weeks for the duration of the contract
What you\'ll get in return
- Flexible working options available (3 days a week in office in Edinburgh)
- Great day rate
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.