Your new company
I am currently working with a leading, international insurance business who are looking for a qualified finance professional to join the team in accounting change and process improvements focused role. The role has a 50% projects and change remit alongside 50% BAU and is an exciting change to work across multiple teams and geographies. They are an innovative, fast-paced organisation with a great focus on health, wellbeing and flexibility.
Your new role
The team is responsible for managing "business as usual" change, driving standardisation and continuous improvement in finance activities across the organisation globally. This is a broad and varied role with key responsibilities including:
- Support the collection, validation, and management of finance data, ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Support the change management of systems data and processes for all business units
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of financial systems enhancements, upgrades, and integrations, providing business support for change.
- Maintain finance change policies and procedures.
- Develop and provide subject matter knowledge and support of certain key finance systems within the change control model.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a good knowledge finance systems and comfortable with data manipulation. You will need change management/systems improvement exposure and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders across projects. Experience with a complex, international General Ledger system such as SAP or Oracle would be beneficial, as would any data warehousing exposure.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be in a high profile role working with senior stakeholders and influencing change across the business. You will have lots of scope for progression and development internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.