Your new company
I am working with a globally renowned insurance organisation based in London. This is a forward-thinking, change-focused organisation with a strong culture and a track record of high-performance. They offer hybrid working with a competitive salary and benefits package and have a real focus on people and culture.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role reporting into the Head of FP&A. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting processes across multiple business areas.
- Supporting senior stakeholders with timely, accurate MI to support decision-making.
- Build strong working relationships across the business.
- Driving process improvements, system developments and efficiencies across the business.
- Supporting the development of junior analysts within the team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with proven experience within the insurance industry either from an audit perspective or within industry. You will need to have a good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience working with Lloyds market insurance businesses would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work in a change-focused, fast-paced business with lots of scope for career progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.