Strategic Account Manager
Job Level/ Designation
Function / Department
- To position VIL as the preferred Technology partner by using thought leadership, Industry insights and Design thinking.
- To drive business outcomes by partnering with CXOs to co-create value.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Responsible for overall Account strategy
- Responsibility for delivering Top Line and Bottom-line DB : Sales & Business Development
- Execute strategy for GTM, Sales for achieving the overall Large Account Segments DB & incremental CMS & RMS
- Own C-level /E-Level engagement
Key performance indicators:
- Financial Metrics - Revenue
- Competitive - Share of Wallet & NPS
- Pipeline - Quality/Quantity , Conversion, Win Loss rate, ESMS compliance
- Product Penetration Index(PPI) ratio and contribution to revenue
- Transformational Deals(As defined)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Experience in managing global and a track record of global accounts/ enterprise solution selling
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving and technical environment.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment ability to manage an international and distributed team.
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills, customer centric.
- Strong communication and decision making skills- ability to balance conflicting interests and ability to lead in a high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- To learn new products and services so as to be updated with the Customer needs and market trends
- Apply the learning in own Customer scenario
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Experience handling Strategic Accounts and C-level engagement
- Education: MBA and Engineering background preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Should have preferably worked with IT/ ITES, Banking, Telecom, Technology