Firma (an OFX company) has been helping grow our customers' worlds since 1998. Helping our customers go further in every connection to deliver a remarkable service that takes away the complexity of growing across borders. Providing global scale and corporate-level know-how in a way that relates to our customers ambitions and cross-border readiness. At the core of this all is our commitment to dedicated one-to-one customer service. Firma is excited to be joining forces with OFX, a leading global money services provider, who shares this ethos.
OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was over 20 years ago, and we're still driven by the same mission today. We help individuals and businesses navigate the complexity of foreign exchange, offering the best of both worlds - an easy to use digital platform, combined with 24/7 access to our currency experts around the globe.
We provide great opportunities for our employees to grow their careers and make a difference, and for our clients to move money safely and securely with confidence.
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to our continued success.
Reporting to the Manager Accounts, the Corporate Trader is responsible for sourcing and communicating the sale of foreign currency to clients and providing excellent relationship management to ensure all foreign exchange needs are addressed, while acting as a liaison for clients.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Establish, secure, and manage customer relationships with existing and potential clients through; cold calling, networking, face to face meetings, obtaining referrals, emails & SMS
- Retain client loyalty through proactive communication
- Adding value to your client base by demonstrating a high level of knowledge of the FX market through updates on market news, discussing strategies and assist managing their business FX exposure and cash flow.
- Handle incoming phone calls and provide clients with exchange rates in accordance with company policy.
- Process trades, ensuring all booked transactions are accurately entered.
- Complete all client overnight bids and forward contracts.
- Adherence to compliance obligations and all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related field.
- Previous Sales experience.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in the foreign exchange or financial industry.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities.
- Demonstrated success with cold calling.
- Demonstrated perseverance when establishing & building relationships with clients.
What we Offer:
- A competitive salary that's benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- An uncapped commission structure.
- Participation in a Corporate Incentive program based on 10% of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave.
- EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity).
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition program - movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working arrangements.
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that being an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.