Role Outline: Non-financial reporting, GHG accounting and sustainability strategy building for MSIL
1) Non-Financial Reporting
- Experience of working on Environment, Social, and Governance projects.
- Identify opportunities to work on improvement projects for the ESG Area.
- Assessment and peer benchmarking of the Organization's current practices with the regulatory requirements
- Working with internal and external stakeholders for improvement in the Organization and Value Chain Partner's ESG Performance.
- Assuring the quality of the collected information, projects, and implementation
- Work on improving the Organization's ESG ratings.
- Working on Projects of Digitalization of Data Collection.
2) GHG Emissions of MSIL and Value Chain Partners
- GHG emission calculation for MSIL and Value Chain Partners
- Preparing long-term sustainability strategy for GHG Emission reduction for MSIL and Value Chain Partners
- Working in various CFTs with internal and external stakeholders to ensure horizontal implementation of GHG Projects
- Implementation of various GHG-related projects end to end and ensure expected results.
- Industry or consulting experience in the overall sustainability space
- Hands on experience in drafting/preparation of sustainability report
- Experience of calculating Scope 3 GHG emissions
- Understanding of Non-Financial reporting frameworks and circulars from regulatory bodies.
- Experience of working on ESG and GHG Projects
- Expertise in handling multiple ESG projects parallely
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Presentation Skills, Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to handle challenging situations
- Openness, adaptability & positive attitude
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech (Environment)/ MBA (Finance/ Sustainability)- Full Time