Your new company
My client is a multi office firm of chartered accountants with over 100 staff across their sites. They have an excellent reputation, are gaining new clients regularly through referrals and have a great team culture. They are looking for an accounts senior to join their team.
Your new role
- Prepare statutory accounts for a wide range of clients including SMEs and Limited companies
- Review bookkeeping and the work of juniors
- Assist with ensuring statutory deadlines are met
- Liaise with clients as needed
- Support the Manager and Partner with ad hoc requests as needed.
What you\'ll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified or equivalent with experience of preparing accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 105. Previous Practice experience is essential.
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £45,000. Study support is available if you need to finish your qualifications. Hybrid working is available post probation.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.