Your new company
I am working with a global leading manufacturing/production company that is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join the business as an FP&A Analyst. The company is keen to hire someone who is a self-starter, passionate about what they do and the company they work for, and willing to challenge the status quo of the business,
Your new role
Reporting to the FP&A manager, your key responsibilities will be -
- Improvement of planning processes - simplify and automate planning activities
- Ownership and co-ordination of long term business strategy
- Develop and build financial models to support decision-making and support multiple scenarios
- Responsibility of designing and implementing reporting to senior management and wider business
- Manage and report group portfolio and support the leadership team with CAPEX budget control and strategic planning
What you'll need to succeed
Along with having FP&A experience, you will need -
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience with senior stakeholder management
- Interpret financial data and provide insights
- Understanding of financial results and how they interact
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, brings initiative and willing to challenge current processes
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with PowerBI
- Strong communication ability across both finance and the wider business
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office. You will be able to put your own stamp on the role and implement efficient and effective systems for the finance team and wider business to use.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.