Reed Accountancy & Finance
is currently supporting our Ashford
based client who is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant
who is able to support them for an ongoing temporary assignment to last up to 2 months, which is covering while our client recruits for a permanent employer.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Assistant
would need to be able to show relevant experience with the below duties:
The Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Produce sales invoices from customer orders
- Check invoices to make sure that they are accurate
- Checking invoices against despatch notes and make sure goods have been sent
- Posting payments to the ledger
- Matching remittance advices to cheques and payments received
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Chase outstanding debt where required
- Assist with purchase ledger
- Raising credit notes when required
If you can show the relevant experience obtained from a similar Accounts Receivable role,
can commit to an office based role and are able to start immediately then please apply!
In return our client is offering competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to their company discount scheme.
If you are a Accounts Receivable