The role is part of the Accounts Receivable team and is responsible for performing Collection and Cash Application activities and running and reviewing reports. This role will provide customer support around payments and investigate opportunities to improve customer satisfaction. It will also support ad hoc queries, projects and continuous improvement initiatives. For payment issues and escalations, this role will liaise with collection agencies and with the CSL Sales and Customer Service Teams.
- Run aging reports and review AR balances.
- Resolve non-payment issues with customers.
- Liaise with collection agencies where applicable.
- Liaise with the Sales or Customer Service teams for payment escalations when needed.
- Process write-offs once approved.
- Respond to ad hoc customer queries.
- Liaise with Customer Service on customer queries as required.
- Develop collections & customer queries root cause reports to identify opportunities to improve the process and drive customer satisfaction.
- Apply cash to customer accounts according to remittance instructions and in line with policies and procedures.
- Research remittance errors (including analysing any deductions self-applied by the customer) and escalate as required.
- Process manual credit / invoices as required in line with policies and procedures.
- Support ad hoc requests and activities (e.g., queries from Finance, Customer Service teams, Audit)
- Support ad hoc projects or continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline. Professional certification (CPA/CMA) preferred.
- Proven experience in accounting and finance including Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications and Collections.
- Experience in global scientific/pharmaceutical industry highly desirable.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to influence.
- French C2 level speaker.
- Ability to think through ambiguous issues.
- Effective decision making and priority setting.
- The position also requires the ability to build and maintain sound relationships and collaborate effectively with multiple levels and cross functionally with E2E Finance.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!