Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Blackburn, BB1 2FA - Office BasedHours:
Full-Time / Permanent
£25,000 - £35,000-Dependent on experience & Bonus SchemeCompany:
EG GroupAbout the Role
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Receivable Team Leader! We are looking to promote and upskill an existing finance employee into the role. In this role you will be part of the Accounts Receivable team which is responsible for the full end to end sales process for the business. You will also have a team of AR Clerks to manage and ensure they complete all duties.Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing, training & development of a team of AR clerks
- Oversee & distributeworkloadto meet SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor end-to-end processes,investigate and resolveanyissues
- Management of daily, weekly and monthlyreportingfor areas of responsibility
- Monthly reconciliationsof sales, cash, card and other GLs (as relevant to role)
- Identify ways to improve processes
- Escalationand resolution ofissues in a timely and appropriate manner
- General administration and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Provide support to customers
- Communicating and liaising with customers to resolve any escalated queries
- Cooperation with other departments
- Liaising with the broader finance team and Team Leader to provide regular updated on daily/weekly and Monthly activities
- Minimum 2 years experience within an accounts role
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Highly organized and efficient
- Great communicator
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time Benefits & Rewards
Who are EG Group?
- Performance Based Bonus Scheme
- Employee Life Assurance
- EG Group Discounts - up to 15% off at our stores and food to go restaurants
- ASDA Discount Card 10% off all ASDA stores
- EG Cares Benefits - exclusive discounts across 900 retailers
- Smart Health 24/7 online GP access, health checks and health and wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Programme access to our Wellbeing Centre which offers emotional & practical support including free financial advice
- Learning & Development access to our Learning Hub, the most extensive online course library in the world to support you with every step of your career at EG Group
- Waterside Café - freshly prepared meals at affordable prices
- Free Secure Car Parking
- Dress Down Fridays
- Prayer and Ablution Facilities
- Cycle to Work / Shower Facilities
- Sit / Stand Desk Facilities
- Work Anniversary Rewards
- Free Eye Test
EG Group is one of the worlds leading independent convenience retailers with an extensive network of sites across international markets in the United Kingdom & Ireland, Continental Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
Founded in 2001 by the Issa family with the acquisition of a single site in the UK, today the company is at the forefront of delivering an innovative approach to forecourt convenience retail.
At EG Group, we pride ourselves on being recognised for our investment model, trading performance and more importantly, providing a best-in-class customer experience in Grocery & Merchandise, Foodservice and Fuel.
Our transformational convenience retail business model has been built upon excellent relationships with an extensive portfolio of leading retail brands, and through strategic network acquisitions supported by a program of new-to-industry developments.
Every day, our committed workforce tirelessly delivers our products and services to millions of customers alongside supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Please note - the successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check which will be funded by EG Group.