Accounts Payable Manager
Core3 are delighted to partner with a marketing leading and growing business to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager opportunity in Bristol.Why join our client?
It's an exciting time to join this growing business. You will be direct report for a team of 3x, with autonomy to create and manage the Accounts Payable department as you see fit.How you'll make an impactSupervise Accounts Payable Team:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the accounts payable team.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and offer professional development opportunities.
- Review teams workloads daily/weekly to enhance productivity.
- Oversee the end-to-end accounts payable process, including invoice verification, coding, and payment processing.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Implement and maintain best practices for efficient and effective accounts payable operations.
Your Skills and Experience
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to streamline related processes.
- Undertake other projects and tasks as identified and requested
Proven experience in accounts payable management
Familiarity with UK accounting standards and financial regulations
Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic and growing organization
Team management What you'll get in return
- £38,000 - £40,000
- Home working 2 days a week
- 25 days holiday
- Other great benefits
We invite applications from all qualified candidates who believe they meet the requirements of the role, whilst supporting and promoting equality and diversity to create an inclusive working environment for all.
If this advert sounds like it was written for you then please apply to this advert or reach out to ;//.