Senior Accounts Payable - Travel and Expense Specialist
About the Team
This dynamic team will consist of three members who are focused on the following: ensuring the company's Accounts Payable is processed accurately and in a timely manner; the company travel program is managed in accordance with the travel policy and all employee expenses are paid timely. Our goal is to create a dynamic team that is focused on the big picture and interested in development and career growth.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable and Travel Specialist role will be responsible for processing Rapid7 disbursements to all vendors as well as overseeing the travel program. To be successful in this role you will need to ensure payments are valid, accurate, charged to the appropriate account, properly authorized, sufficiently supported and paid timely. In addition, you will act in support of the company travel policy using Concur
In this role, you will:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Ensure all open invoices are matched and approved for payment according to policy
- Audit and process company travel and expense reports
- Follow up with stakeholders to ensure a PO is created prior to payment
- Respond to all internal and external customers inquiries in a timely manner
- Administration of company credit cards and travel program
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms and various schedules
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Assist in month end closing
The skills you'll bring include:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Approximately 3-5 years experience supporting accounts payable or a company travel program
- Experience with Concur, Coupa, NetSuite or Google Suite preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Attention to detail and a quick to learn
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. Teams reflecting a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don't be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We're on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.