At Clarion, our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION, and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences.
If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic, and creative global business then we want to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Accounts Payable Team for an Accounts Payable Assistant to take responsibility for processing payments, expenses, invoicing and setting up new suppliers. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator who enjoys working with data, has outstanding attention to detail and enjoys working within a team on a varied number of changeable tasks.
- Processing of expenses in an accurate and timely manner.
- Where appropriate ensuring that VAT is claimed back.
- Preparing the expenses for the fortnightly payment run.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable team with query resolution.
- Processing pro forma invoices and invoices in different currencies.
- Scheduling payments on the master payment run schedule.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Uploading payments with a range of banks.
- Setting up the process for new suppliers.
- Problem solving within the business and with suppliers.