Accounts Payable Specialist - Leeds, West Yorkshire Job Type: Permanent
£25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Aramark UK is currently recruiting for a new P2P Specialist
to join our team in Leeds
specialist will be responsible for all UK Group supplier, invoice and AP related functions and reports into the UK P2P Supervisor.
The position is a new role in Leeds and has been created following restructuring in the business in which the function is being moved from Dublin. As such initial responsibilities will be building competence within Leeds and transferring procedures from the Dublin team.
This position will offer the opportunity to career progression within the P2P department and potentially across other areas of finance in the UK finance hub being developed as part of the current transformation process Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing a large volume of Purchase Invoices
- Accurate matching of PO to Vendor Invoice
- Reconciliation of Vendor Statements
- Resolution of Vendor queries
- Multi Currency Vendor payments
- Maintenance of data within Sharepoint space to correlate Vendor and PO queries
- Internal and external communications to assist with P2P process
- AP Month End reporting and KPI metrics compliance
- Maintenance of Process Procedural Documents
- Aged and Debit balance analysis
- Ability to identify process improvements and work with manager to implement
- Assist in month end close of AP ledgers
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word etc..)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven record of meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in ERP systems (Oracle advantage)
- Knowledge of accounting an advantage
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills .
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark is an equal opportunities employer. Schedule: