Accounts Payable Team Lead | Permanent | Hemel Hempstead |up to £35k depending on background.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for an Accounts Payable Team Lead to join our clients dedicated and passionate finance team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity based at our clients headquarters in Hemel Hempstead. The role involves an oversight of an AP team of 3, in a current finance team of 11.
The ideal candidate forAccounts Payable Team Lead will have previous experience overseeing a small AP team within a high transactional business. The AP team processes ~ 45k invoices per annum and 70% of those invoices are electronically uploaded via an EDI solution.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys team management, problem solving and working in a dynamic business operating in numerous markets.The Benefits Package:
21 days holiday, fee onsite parking, canteen, Cycle to work scheme, company pension and life insurance, company events, casual dress, additional leave. Gym Membership, private dental and medical insurance. Health and Well- being programme. The Basics
- Salary is £30k - £35k per annum depending on background
- Mon Fri & Hybrid Role
The Skills & Requirements:
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the AP team
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Dealing with queries and resolving issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Ownership and accountability for supplier payments
- Expenses reimbursement, credit card analysis, dealing with finance related tickets
- Answering calls and other ad-hoc duties
Lemoncloud prides itself on partnering with places of work that encourage diversity, equality, and inclusion. At Lemoncloud we endeavour to get back to you with 48hrs of your ap
- A keen eye for detail and good problem solving skills
- Team Oversight
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills with comprehensive grammar and extensive vocabulary
- Excellent communicator (both written and Verbal)
- A right time first attitude and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and conflicting deadlines.