If you want to work with an established, growing and national business who have exciting expansion plans over the next 12 months and beyond then this will be the role for you.
This is a wonderful time to join a thriving business that provides essential services to their clients, they work collaboratively being driven by their values. Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
- Free Parking-Own transport essential
- Office-based- possibility of hybrid after 6-month probation
- 39 hours per week
- Competitive benefits package
This is a newly created team, working alongside a supportive manager who leads from the front and is genuinely looking to build a team with a voice who are working together to create an outstanding AP department. They are a positive and highly respected manager who will offer support and training. Senior Accounts Payable Assistant Role
You will join a newly appointed team of Accounts Payable professionals, here is a snapshot of some of your duties:-
- Inputting volume invoices on a daily basis
- Coding and matching PO & GRN
- Dealing with complex queries
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with preparing payment run
- Work on a rota to deal with inbox AP queries
- You will have a proven track record within an accounts payable function
- Due to salary banding, they are open to all levels of experience, but you must have a minimum of six months.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Attention to detail with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This a great time to join this newly created shared service centre, being part of a supportive and friendly team with a common goal to achieve excellence.
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance recruitment consultancy based in Liverpool covering the Northwest.