Orka Financial is currently working with a business based in Newbury that is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Specialist. The role reports into the Financial controller and would be suitable for an individual with multi currency experience and the ability for an instant impact. Responsibilities
- Monitor the AP invoice email inbox (and any invoices which arrive by other means eg hard copy) and ensure all invoices are input to SAP accurately and on a timely basis.
- Follow up and process any invoices failing the three-way match, address underlying issues to prevent recurrence
- Maintain communication with suppliers to ensure issues are addressed and minimise the chance of recurrence
- Prepare (SAP process) the weekly automated payment run (due and cleared for payment) for review on SharePoint by the Site Controller
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Provide monthly payment forecast for input to cashflow forecasting plus weekly actual payments forecast.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills, time management skills
- High level of IT literacy with advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; process driven and control-focused
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop, progress and implement continuous improvement
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal; strong interpersonal skills.
This role is looking for an ASAP start, please apply online for consideration.