Orka Financial is currently working with a business based in Newbury that is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The role reports into the Financial controller and would be suitable for an individual with proven experience in Credit control and a strong eye for detail. Responsibilities
- Cash allocation in SAP
- Monitor the AR query email inbox and follow up all customer queries on a timely basis (SLAtba)
- Maintain communication with customers to ensure issues are addressed and minimise the chance of recurrence
- Monitor DSO by customer and report monthly to Site Controller
- Generate AR reporting, including weekly AR ageing with commentary and reporting (coordinate with AP reporting)
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet and customer statement reconciliations.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills, time management skills
- High level of IT literacy with advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; process driven and control-focused
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop, progress and implement continuous improvement.
This role is looking for an ASAP start, please apply online for consideration.