Purchase Ledger Clerk / £22,000 - £24,000 / Warrington / Excellent Benefits / Career Development / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable organisation based in Warrington. This is a busy and varied role and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career and gain excellent career development. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Accounts Manager.
Essential Experience Required:
- Scan and register invoices on a daily basis.
- Ensure all invoices are coded appropriately.
- Process payment requests on a prompt basis.
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts on a monthly basis to supplier statements.
- Raise cheque and BACS payments as per requested and in line with supplier terms.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Assisting with Sales Ledger, month end journals, fixed assets etc where necessary
To be successful in your application for this role you will have the following experience
- Previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger position
- Studying towards AAT - Desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.