COME JOIN OUR JOURNEY!
When you join TT, you join our global community of visionaries, creators, and achievers dedicated to solving technology challenges for a sustainable world. Simply put, we are a global manufacturer with a passion for engineering advanced electronics that benefit our planet and people for future generations. We are committed to having a positive impact on the world through a culture built around safety, transparency, collaboration, and positive relationships. Our teams are fueled by performance and expertise, leading the charge in innovation, efficiency and delivering world-class customer service. Be part of the journey.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
To assist and maintain all aspects of the Credit Control and Credit Management functions within the operating company ensuring all targets are achieved to specified deadlines.
To conduct continual reviews of Credit Management facilities and ensure relating approvals are acquired and valid.
To ensure full training and responsibility for supporting apprentice
- Daily processing of bank statements and cash receipts to customer accounts & reconciliation between company codes
- Production and maintenance of customer account block schedule
- Weekly production and maintenance of overdue report
- Monthly production of period end reports, including OTC reporting, provision requirements etc.
- Production of periodic cash flow forecast quarterly and monthly as required
- Proactive chasing of all debtors including the preparation and action of notice of terms documentation and legal notices
- End of period closure and reconciliation
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up. Maintain and distribute 'Customer Issue' log
- Timely and accurate processing of new customer accounts in accordance with TT procedures. Obtaining and reviewing credit agency reports and customer financials to support credit worthiness.
- Perform and evaluate an annual review of all AR active accounts, liaising with the Sales teams to ensure limits are adequate and in line with current and forecasted business trends for operating company.
- Weekly review of early warning indicator system and timely processing of affected customer credit limits.
- Prepare and initiate reviews of customer credit terms, inactive customers and accounts for referral.
- Consistent full review of Esker dashboard and relating reports
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up
- Production of periodic bad / doubtful debt and credit note recommended provisions alongside any site-specific requirements
- Review daily credit agency notifications and update Credit Management system for any changes
- Day to day management and mentoring of supporting apprentice
- Ad hoc duties for operating company, division and group as requested by the Credit & Collections Finance Director or FSC AR Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
Must be numerate with good communication, keyboard and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well under pressure and within set time frames. Excellent attention to detail
Standard level: A to C grades GCSE English and Maths. Education to A Level standard preferred although experience will be considered. Microsoft packages (essential)
Higher level: Educated to degree level standard with A level Mathematics and English. Microsoft packages (essential)
Desireable Skills and Experience
Minimum 4 years experience within busy working environment.
Epicor experience and Microsoft packages essential
Previous experience of working with a junior team member / apprentice preferred
Solving Technology Challenges for a Sustainable World
We want the very best people in our TT family across the globe - so we welcome applications from everyone, to celebrate a diverse mix of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and you can rest assured that TT Electronics takes positive steps to ensure we are an inclusive business, that will welcome and support you, from your initial application to wherever your career takes you! Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss any reasonable adjustments to your application, in order that we can accommodate and support you in the process. If you want to work for a company where who you are is valued and respected, we'd love to hear from you.