We have a client within the retail and wholesale sector who is looking for a proactive individual with exceptional attention to detail, who is highly organised and has experience with stakeholder management and implementing new processes. This integral role will provide support for a broad range of Accounts receivable duties, varying in complexity.
The post-holder should have experience in a similar role, ideally within a large and fast paced business. This is an exciting position to take the next step in your career as you will be responsible for the management of all invoicing and reconciliations for the business. Skills required:
In return, you will:
- The ability to manage day to day duties effectively proactively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring sensitive information is kept confidential as required, working closely with Senior Management and the wider team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and whilst being able to manage and busy debtor ledger from start to finish.
- Providing financial and performance analysis reports, managing data, and supporting with projects, as required. The post-holder must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be a team player with the initiative and confidence to be able to work on your own.
- Work alongside a team who can support with professional development, knowledge exchange and support you to expand your knowledge of the sector.
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
- Work within a modern office space with fantastic benefits including private health care, gym discount and free massages.
- Join an inclusive team who are dedicated to the equality, diversity, inclusion, and well being of their staff.
If you're an experienced Accounts Receivable Executive who would like to join a growing business, support with their overall strategic direction, and develop your own professional skills, please apply within.