Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals.
As an On Demand Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will work alongside our Program and On Demand (charter) sales teams to manage the outstanding balances due from our clients and brokers.
Vista Global, the global business aviation group, integrates a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light services to cover all aspects of business aviation, through its brands. The group's mission is to lead the change to provide customers with the most advanced flying services and the very best value, anytime, anywhere around the world.
- Compiling the daily 'On Demand Confluence Report' before as per SLA agreed with the business.
- Responsible for approving commission invoices and ensuring their timely payment.
- Process refunds in a timely manner.
- Process credit card payments.
- Proactively monitor the 'On Demand' mailbox and respond to queries and requests within the expected timeframe (?).
- Proactively monitor the 'Recharge Invoices' mailbox and raise all recharge invoices within the SLA agreed with the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all additional charges are collected, accounts reconciled and queries resolved for On Demand client accounts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, facilitating greater efficiency in payments and query resolutions.
- Conduct periodic meetings with business partners to ensure that we are meeting expectations.
- Continually assess all accounts to minimize client's exposure in terms of debt versus deposit.
- Investigate, manage and resolve all disputes quickly and efficiently in-order-to collect funds.
- Attending client meetings to discuss any finance questions or queries when necessary.
- Ensuring that customers pay amounts owed to the company by the due date using a variety of payment methods.
- Agreeing payment and repayment plans with customers that are in default of payment terms initiating legal proceedings if necessary.
- Allocating all cash received into the business on-a-daily basis.
- Ensuring compliance with the company credit policy, business processes and internal audit requirements.
- Gathering quantifying data and generate reports to assist in cash collection and identifying problem areas.
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Preparing periodic and ad-hoc reporting for management at month end and as requested not specific to On Demand.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience gained in credit control, including knowledge of merchant credit card processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A highly committed self-starter that is able to own their own projects and integrate with our team.
- You're able to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining an impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English - additional language skills beneficial.