About TodayTix Group:
TodayTix Group, TTG, is the global e-commerce leader for cultural experiences. Founded in 2013, TTG designs frictionless e-commerce experiences via innovative product design and industry-leading technology.
Through powerful consumer matchmaking technology and our expansive portfolio of brands, including TodayTix, Goldstar, and Secret Cinema, TTG has an intimate understanding of its millions of customers. We optimize partner relationships by providing unparalleled access to engaged audiences to generate meaningful revenue, transforming the way tickets are sold. With an ever-expanding global network of theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, frictionless technology, and vast data and insights, TTG is at the forefront of the digital transformation of culture.
We are seeking outstanding applicants of all backgrounds to join our team to bring new voices, talent, and perspectives to the table. We encourage all to apply.
About The Role:
The Finance team at TodayTix Group is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to Support our Sales Ledger Team Leader. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the sales ledger is both collectable and collected in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is highly organised, has a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills.
Reporting to the Sales Ledger Team Leader based in London, you'll work alongside TodayTix Group internal stakeholders and leadership team, while also communicating with our external customers. The Accounts Receivable Assistant must have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and a problem solving mind-set.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow within a fast-paced, tech-driven company. If you are self-motivated and excited about theatre and events, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: This is a full time position and qualified candidates must be based in the London area, as this is a hybrid position (working both from home and in the office). Expected time in the office is 1 - 2 days a week.
What You'll Do:
- Create invoices and maintain customer accounts
- Reconcile cash received to our ticket booking system
- Weekly and monthly billing
- Daily cash invoicing across a range of payment service providers
- General ledger maintenance for AR accounts
- Open and maintain sales ledger accounts on NetSuite
- Raise manual invoices and credit notes where required
- Post cash receipts onto NetSuite, and allocate cash receipts to invoices and credit notes
- Review debt write offs or write backs with team lead
- Send statements to customers where required
- Reconcile accounts to customer's web portals where required
- Provide credit control, ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms
- Answer customer queries on a timely basis
- Partner with the Sales department to clear queries
- Provide management with a detailed understanding of the position of each account in your portfolio
- Raise commission credit notes, specifically dealing with hotel concierge manager requests
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner - confident, professional and assertive
- Previous experience of working in an AR function is desirable
- Knowledge of NetSuite or other accounting software is desirable
- The ability to negotiate with customers and ensure agreed actions are followed up
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach with a problem solving mind-set
- Great communication skills and able to work closely with senior management
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
Salary ranges are determined by competitive market data for our size, stage, and industry, experience and location of the applicant, and our internal salary banding, which is reviewed at least annually.
We aim to be as transparent, equitable, and fair as possible. Qualified candidates and our Talent Acquisition team will discuss salary and benefits in the initial conversation, and final salary will be determined after candidates complete the interview process. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at TTG fall healthily throughout the range based on the above factors.
To learn about the Perks and Benefits outside of the salary, please check out our "Good to Know" section!
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We're proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly / hybrid work environment
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows and events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a corporate rate Vitality PMI plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- Three months of fully paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- Work From Home budget
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.