Dynatrace exists to make the world's software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Manager to join our finance team. The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee the accounts receivable functions, ensuring the accurate and timely management of collections and cash receipt application.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and excellent communication abilities. This role requires a proactive and organised individual who can streamline processes, reduce outstanding balances, and maintain positive client relationships.
This is a hybrid position, candidates should be able to attend our Maidenhead office 3 days p/week.
- Manage the monthly AR close process including reconciliation of the AR subledger to GL.
- Prepare regular reports on accounts receivable status, aging analysis, and cash flow projections for management review.
- Provide analysis of key metrics for the global finance leadership team.
- Establish and maintain appropriate reserves based on company policy.
- Support the credit control team, liaising with the sales team and customers to resolve complex collection issues.
- Provide analysis on the cash collections element of the order-to-cash cycle to drive efficiencies, improve processes, and workflows throughout the accounts receivable function.
- Improve and maintain ongoing AR aging.
- Prepare SOX controls, reconciliations, and journals.
- Support the Accounting leadership team on automation projects.
- Assist with documentation requests from external auditors.
- Highly experienced within the accounts receivable function including prior experience managing a team.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good team player that brings a positive approach.
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality, accurate and timely reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required, must be comfortable connecting with and communicating with individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to engage others.
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills.
- Multi country, multi-currency experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance would be advantageous.
- Dynatrace uses the NetSuite ledger system and Salesforce.com. Experience of using these systems or similar is essential.
- Experience of Blackline reconciliation system advantageous.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.?