Your new company
You\'ll be working for a well-known private sector organisation in Chippenham.
Your new role
You\'ll be supporting the organisation\'s Accounts Payable function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Heavy user/producer of KPIs and SLAs as these are key to meeting the prompt payment requirement of at least 95% of suppliers paid to terms
- Actively managed an Indian offshore team
- Oversee 5 main functions in AP operated out of a Shared Service Centre in India
- Manage the AP elements of the month-end process such as direct debit payment and balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with controlled cash for payments run - (know the suppliers to be able to amend payment runs accordingly without a detriment effect to the prompt payment 95% of payment)
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Oracle experience
- Experience managing an Indian offshore team
- At least Intermediate Excel Skills - (Pivots/Lookups)
- Process improvement experience
- Team management experience
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Subject-Matter Expert in AP and P2P
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the right to work in the UK/Hold a UK passport
What you\'ll get in return
- £55,000 - £57,000
- Flexible working options
- Remote working options
- 25-day holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- Free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.