Position: Junior Accountant
Our client, in the property industry,
is looking for a Junior Accountant
to join their team based in Constantia, Cape Town.
This position is fully remote
for a candidate living in the Cape Town area. Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant
with a passion for numbers and a keen eye for detail. While no formal qualifications are required, the ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an accounting firm or financial services environment, or in the property industry, dealing with multiple clients or businesses simultaneously. Responsibilities:
- Working mainly with invoice processing systems.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Handle day-to-day accounting tasks for multiple clients/entities.
- Collaborate with senior team members to ensure accurate and timely financial information.
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Work closely with clients to address inquiries and provide financial services.
- Previous experience in an accounting firm or financial services setting or property management establishment.
- Familiarity with accounting software, particularly Xero and Simple Pay.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
The position fully remote
(working remotely from South Africa for an international company) Location: Cape Town area
for a company based in Constantia. Salary:
R15 000-R20 000 depending on experience Starting date:
As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.