With a little Kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. We provide premium cloud-based practice & workflow management software solutions to veterinary businesses around the world. Our intuitive and innovative ezyVet & Vet Radar products transform the way our customers manage their clinics, specialist centres, hospitals or universities by giving them more time and the tools to better care for our furry friends.
ezyVet, powered by IDEXX, has over 300 employees sitting within the IDEXX family of 10k+. We have offices in London, Dallas, and Auckland servicing customers in over 18 countries.
About the Role
This is an exciting position for a trusted person in our business to provide accuracy and expertise in management accounting, specifically on month end close, reconciliation and financial planning and analysis.
This role will work closely with the Head of Finance - ezyVet, and oversee and support the wider ezyVet finance team. To be successful in this role you will also be able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders in the business.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Preparation of monthly accounts to a high level
- Experience in financial forecasting, budgeting, and a solid understanding of accounting principles and standards
- Regular board and management reporting and analysis
- Experience with P&L reconciliations & balance sheets
- Management and reporting of job costing including multi-department operations.
- Overseeing workload and performance of the transactional finance team, providing support, mentoring and training as required
Person Specification (Skills and Attributes);
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3+ years' experience working in a finance team performing a variety of duties
- A self-motivated, results orientated problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Relevant knowledge in SAP and/or Xero
- Intermediate/Advanced with Excel
- Strong commercial and financial acumen particularly in job costing and multi department organisations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with all stakeholders in the business
What's on offer:
- Meaningful work with real global purpose. The type of challenge that build careers
- Structured onboarding, induction, ongoing training and transparent performance driven professional development
- Continuous L&D (both internal and externally)
- Great tech kit for both work and personal use
- Sweet office space to collaborate - including a gym and roof top bar!
- Coffee + snacks + catered lunches at least two days a week
- Awesome colleagues who will quickly become your second family
- Animal friendly office - woof woof!
There's no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey! We are growing at a fast pace where no two days are the same. If you're a self-starter, a team player, and want to be a part of building something great, then we'd love to hear from you.
ezyVet powered by IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
ezyVet powered by IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.