We are looking for an organized accounts payable manager to provide strong leadership to our accounts payable department and to ensure that the department runs smoothly. The accounts payable manager's responsibilities include maintaining accurate records regarding payments to suppliers, processing payments from clients, and training staff members.Roles and Responsibilities Maintain all records such as vouchers, receipts, bills, and payments. Manage tax liabilities and guarantee tax liabilities are paid on schedule. Responsible Payments are processed in accordance with the payment processing TAT. Maintain Accounts payable transaction accuracy in accordance with corporate policies and accounting standards. Employee Statutory dues payments and return filing. TDS Deposit and TDS Return GSTR1 Filing, GSTR2 Reconciliation, GSTR3B & Filing GSTR9 Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors Handling petty Cash Records. Handling to Day-to-Day Accounting Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts payables department and staff in the organization. Develop SOPs that can be standardized for various activities in AP function; for example, supplier onboarding, POs, Invoice processing etc Desired Candidate Profile
- M.com (Regular) with 10 to 15 years of experience, including 4 years of core accounts payables experience is necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of invoice processing, vendor invoices withholding tax, GST reconciliations, vendor payments, month end accruals, and Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Proven understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practice's, standards, rules, and regulations, as well as the ability to prioritize workload and work to rigorous month-end deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing organization is preferable.
Salary is not a Constrain for the right Candidates