Mindpool Technologies is hiring for Accounting Manager, Pune.
The Accounting Manager must be attuned to diverse and complex operations in order to add value to senior management and provide guidance throughout the organization. This is a hands-on position which interfaces with the most senior levels of management, as well as assists with the preparation, review and timely completion of company's annual financial close process. The Accounting Manager must be detailed, action, solution and results-oriented and dedicated to continuous improvement.Roles and
- Prepare and own the India GAAP financial statements and ensure that India GAAP financial statements are true and fair
- Work with the local AP, AR teams and work with onshore teams to ensure that India GAAP financial statements are true and fair
- Review payroll activity for the month
- Review other ad-hoc activity during the month to ensure that the month-end numbers are true and fair
- Lead the statutory audit including but not limited to testing, query resolution and financial statement updation
- Review data required for notes to accounts disclosures
- Lead tax audits, but not limited to preparation of tax audit information and annexures
- Responsible for intercompany ledger breakdowns to ensure that consolidation globally is smooth
- Review information required for the transfer pricing benchmarking analysis
Evolent Health, Inc operations:
- Liase and own global accounting tasks assigned to the offshore team including but not limited to accruals, 10 Q/ K tie outs
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared for US GAAP on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all tasks for month/ quarter end close are completed correctly and on time as per global close calendars
Mandatory skill sets:
- Lead the local compliance including but not limited to:
- Advance tax computation and payments
- STPI compliance
- GST returns
- Payroll compliances like PT, PF, TDS, LWF etc
- All other statutory returns and payments
- Tax assessments
- Support ad hoc requests for preparing and providing information as and when required by statutory authorities
About Mindpool TECHN0L0GY:
- Chartered Accountant/ CPA.
- Strong local GAAP and US GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Hands-on with local compliance and regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, and the ability to influence others.
- Strong project management skills and experience with a proven history of results.
- Managing multiple priorities simultaneously through strong prioritization, and organization skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Significant practical experience in delineating between SOX and non-SOX controls and objectives.
Mindpool Technologies Limited is one of the renowned development and digital marketing firm with a decade long experience. We design strategies and solutions that are tailored specifically to your business vision. What makes us strong are our diverse expertise and a proven record of working with every industry type. We are powered with a strong team of certified and promising professionals. Our unique approach and innovative thinking have helped many businesses to expand and gain recognition. Accredited with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Mindpool has proven to be a trusted technology partner to our clients by maintaining a high standard of products/service