- We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team
- As an Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be responsible for managing the fee collection process from our students and ensuring the timely and accurate recording of payments
- Your primary goal will be to optimize cash flow and minimize outstanding balances
- Handle the end-to-end fee collection process, including monitoring and following up on overdue payments, communicating with students and parents/guardians to resolve any outstanding fee issues, and tracking payments from students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student accounts and payment transactions in Finprov Student Connect Software.
- Timely communication with the students regarding fee-related information.
- Preparation of Receivable reports on a per-month basis.
- Stay updated on relevant financial policies, regulations, and best practices related to fee collection and accounts receivable management.
- Previous experience in accounts receivable management or a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with students and parents/guardians.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and Google Sheets for data entry and analysis.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential financial information.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Experience: 1-2 years in the education industry
- (Freshers can also apply if they have the above-mentioned skills)
Skills: Accounts Receivable, Organizational Skills, Problem Solving, Communication, Ms Excel, Interpersonal Skills, Confidentiality, English Language, google sheets
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years